Corsair Community

Motherboard not listed in Memory Configurator

ritaylor

Hey RAM GUY,

I'm building a new computer. I've got everything except the memory. I looked on the memory configurator and the motherboard is not listed. It's an EVGA Classified3, #141-GT-E770-A1. I'm using my 990x if that makes a difference. Help me choose, please.

Hey RAM GUY,

I'm building a new computer. I've got everything except the memory. I looked on the memory configurator and the motherboard is not listed. It's an EVGA Classified3, #141-GT-E770-A1. I'm using my 990x if that makes a difference. Help me choose, please.

The same memory recommendations for the original Classified will work for the Classy 3. Note that some of the older recommendations may be out of date and no longer in production but the newest parts are validated to work fine on any X58 board. ::pirate::

The same memory recommendations for the original Classified will work for the Classy 3. Note that some of the older recommendations may be out of date and no longer in production but the newest parts are validated to work fine on any X58 board. ::pirate::

Thanks. That's exactly what I needed to know.:biggrin:

Archived