Corsair Community

Vengeance Low Profile Release Day & Pricing?

thared33

Turns out, the brand new 16GB quad channel Vengeance pack I bought won't work with my ASRock P67 and a Noctua NH-D14. Well, I'm sure on the NH-D14+Vengeance part, but I'm going to take it that the ASRock board (compared to Asus, etc) doesn't have the ram slots shifted over enough to make it fit either.

I'm going to return this ram and await the low profile versions so I won't have to strip the fins and spreaders to make them fit. Which day can we expect these to be up for sale, and how much will they cost? I'm hoping they're the same price as the regular Vengeance sticks.

By the way, will these be released in a quad set? 4x4 = 16GB? That's what I'm about to return, it was $180 so I hope there's the same 16GB set for $180.

Yeah, the black 8GB kit is available from Newegg but sadly not at Newegg.ca for my location. :(

Will any of the other colors be released soon? I want either the blue or white one as they would both go nicely with my build... I honestly have every single part except for memory.

Archived