Corsair Community

600T and Asus Maximus IV Extreme

ckellis

Hi, I want to build a new computer with my 600T White Edition case but I 'm not sure that the Maximus IV extreme motherboard will fit because they say that it's Eatx and and saw somewhere in the forum someone who says Eatx will not fit ! I've made my research and saw that the Eatx motherboard are 305x330 or the maximus IV is 305x269 so for me its not a real eatx Does someone has this config and tell me if I can buy this mobo for my new rig :) thx a lot. :sigh!:

From what I have learned here on the forums is that the 650D and 600T have the same layout inside, with that being said, I installed the AMD variant of the board you're looking at (Crosshair Extreme) and it fit perfectly, even better than a standard atx. Stand-offs won't be a problem either, as ATX and EATX have the same length, eatx is just wider by about an inch. Only trouble you may run into is being able to utilize all PCI slots as you'd like, because dual slot cards won't fit in the bottom slot without resting very close to your PSU. Other than that the board works just fine...

From what I have learned here on the forums is that the 650D and 600T have the same layout inside, with that being said, I installed the AMD variant of the board you're looking at (Crosshair Extreme) and it fit perfectly, even better than a standard atx. Stand-offs won't be a problem either, as ATX and EATX have the same length, eatx is just wider by about an inch. Only trouble you may run into is being able to utilize all PCI slots as you'd like, because dual slot cards won't fit in the bottom slot without resting very close to your PSU. Other than that the board works just fine...

Thanks GLobular and Socialite for your answers, I think I will defenetly buy this motherboard It's the best for sandybrige and I think with that you said (Socialite ) it will fit just fine !! Thanks a lot ! Maybe we can have a confirmation from one administrator or someone who works for Corsair.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived