Corsair Community

Rebate Site Failed!

fjm1

Rebate site is broken (again). You really need a better fufillment company. You get what you pay for when you subcontract to the lowest bidder.

Doesn't look good for Corsair whom I have always respected as a "flagship" company.

UPDATE: Clicking TOOLS and COMPATIBILITY allowed me to view the site and process the rebate. Sorry to have made a poor conclusion based upon user error.

• Corsair Employees
Split your post to its own thread and it happens from time to time that one of the servers is being updated or something just goes down but we will normally be on top of it with in a few days at most, deepening on who is responsible for the server. If its one of ours it will happen within a few hours but third party contractors may not be as quick to react sorry.

Rebate site is broken (again). UPDATE: Clicking TOOLS and COMPATIBILITY allowed me to view the site and process the rebate. Sorry to have made a poor conclusion based upon user error.

Thank you for posting this, it may help others. And, in the cases where server issues have caused an user to miss a rebate, we made good on the rebate for them.

Archived