Corsair Community

HX620W cables missing

kharnthorn

i recent bought hx620w but then lost the bags containing the cables leaving with me with pretty much 1 pcie, 1 molex, and 1 sata cable. unfortunately i live in new zealand near the land down under. is there anyway i can get a new cables? i dont mind paying i been searching all around the web. or am i just being in the wrong place.

thx in advance

Just contact customer support by phone or use the link on the left hand side for RMA. In the comments section tell them you are requesting JUST the cables. You will probably get a confirmation of the recieved RMA and then one day a package will show up on your doorstep. So dont be surprised if you don't hear anything from them in between.:biggrin:

• 3 months later...

Sorry to bump an old thread but I am in the same situation as the original poster.

I would like to get a bag of new cables for a HX620 since I pretty much just have one of everything at the moment.

I have sent an email to jackflash but that only resulted in a reply link to purchasing separate cables at $8 a piece. I really don't mind paying but since I am looking to get a whole new set of cables, $8 times each cable will cost way too much. If that were the case, I'd rather just put that money towards a new AX power supply.

I have PM'd George on another forum to explain the situation. He is always quick to respond to my questions so I appreciate that. He told me to me email Kelvin which I did two weeks ago and haven't gotten a response.

So here I am now making this post to hopefully get some feedback on this situation. I have recently purchased a lot of Corsair Products within the past several months for myself and friends which include: an H80, A50, A70 SP2500, HS1A, Vengeance RAM, and will be buying a 400R soon. I am hoping Corsair can really help me out here :(:

Also I would like to add that one of the screws on my A70 will not tighten no more. It will click and keep turning. I'm guessing the thread is ruined so I might possibly need a new screw as well.

Thanks!

Sorry to bump an old thread but I am in the same situation as the original poster.

I would like to get a bag of new cables for a HX620 since I pretty much just have one of everything at the moment.

I have sent an email to jackflash but that only resulted in a reply link to purchasing separate cables at $8 a piece. I really don't mind paying but since I am looking to get a whole new set of cables, $8 times each cable will cost way too much. If that were the case, I'd rather just put that money towards a new AX power supply.

I have PM'd George on another forum to explain the situation. He is always quick to respond to my questions so I appreciate that. He told me to me email Kelvin which I did two weeks ago and haven't gotten a response.

So here I am now making this post to hopefully get some feedback on this situation. I have recently purchased a lot of Corsair Products within the past several months for myself and friends which include: an H80, A50, A70 SP2500, HS1A, Vengeance RAM, and will be buying a 400R soon. I am hoping Corsair can really help me out here :(:

Also I would like to add that one of the screws on my A70 will not tighten no more. It will click and keep turning. I'm guessing the thread is ruined so I might possibly need a new screw as well.

Thanks!

Should I just go ahead and submit an RMA for both products? :confused:

• Corsair Employees

Hello Davidtran,

There not much we can do about the cost but I highly recommend you contact corsair customer support 1.888.222.4346 etx 701 and speak to a rep to see what your options are. You don't need to submit an rma as you only need spare parts.

I am sure they can assist you.

Thank you

Archived