Corsair Community

Lack of response to a support log

Hello,

I recently brought and received delivery of a 600t white.

I found the top 200mm fan broken, the fan blades where in the bottom of the case. Also there are 2 marks on the top of the case.

I created a ticket through the usual channels mid last week but haven't heard any response from corsair at all, not even to acknowledge the ticket.

I have since discovered one of the fan channels on the fan controller is also bust which means that over all I'm a little disappointed with the service I have received :[pouts:

Toby

• Corsair Employees

In addition, what you have posted would suggest it may have been shipping damage, have you contacted the reseller to see what they say?

Also on the main page under Contact you will find our phone number and hours, I would suggest calling our customer service and they can check into that for you.

I haven't yet found a UK contact number, does one exist?

for usual channels, I meant here: http://www.corsair.com/support/technicalsupport/

sorry that was unclear

I have double checked all my spam filters now and I can confirm that I haven't received anything.

There wasn't any damage at all to the shipping box itself and I don't plan on using the fan controller, over all my primary concern is the fan.

Toby

Archived