Corsair Community

600T SE Top 200mm Fan Noise

theqat

The 200mm fan in the top of my white 600T makes an annoying rhythmic high-pitched noise. This seems to be caused by the fan riding unevenly--if I look at it from the side while it's running and making the noise, the unevenness is clear. If I give the case a good whack it will ride evenly and the noise will stop. (Pretty clear cut, as computer problems go!)

Any way to fix this on my own, or will I simply have to RMA the fan?

• 1 month later...

Hi there i got a white 600t corsair which i paid a hefty sum of money - i too have found that wacking the case gently from the top seems to "re level" the fan to stop it making noise. Two people with the same problem cannot be a coincidence

Did you RMA just the fan?

• Corsair Employees
Please use the link on the left and request an RMA then explain what you need in the description they will change it to a parts request and send the parts you. Just make a new request them let me know the case number.

Hi Ram Guy thanks for your reply, I have a quick question regarding the RMA will I have to send the fan back to you before you replace it because that would mean that I will have no cooling untill its replaced?

hope that made sense

Thanks

Archived