Corsair Community

Corsair sent me two 600t side panels

MIAaron

Hi,

Two of the side panel latches on my 600t case broke. I asked tech support if I could get some replacements and they sent me an entire new side panel. A week and a half later I received another entire side panel. Thank you for your prompt and plentiful service, but what do I need to do to return one of the side panels? Also, since I only needed the latches & springs from the one side panel, would returning the lone panel without latches & springs be helpful to you? If so, I'll send both back.

Thank you for your time,

Aaron

Hi,

Two of the side panel latches on my 600t case broke. I asked tech support if I could get some replacements and they sent me an entire new side panel. A week and a half later I received another entire side panel. Thank you for your prompt and plentiful service, but what do I need to do to return one of the side panels? Also, since I only needed the latches & springs from the one side panel, would returning the lone panel without latches & springs be helpful to you? If so, I'll send both back.

Thank you for your time,

Aaron

Please just post your RMA number so that we can look into why/how the duplication happened. At this time, I see no reason to return the panel. Thank you for telling us ::pirate::

Case #2053528

Order no. 1232858

Couldn't find an RMA number in the communications. Would it be on one of the packing slips?

I considered adding a window or some extra fans, but I use this computer at the office and prefer the asthetics as they are.

All I needed were the latches, so I actually have two extra panels now...just one minus springs and latches.

Do you guys mind if I put up a post in the 'system build, mod, etc' forum letting people know I have these available? I'd rather them go to someone who could use them than be thrown away. I won't ask for any money and will cover shipping as well. Or I'll just cover shipping back to you, either way is fine with me.

Sorry, not allowed:

NO BUYING / SELLING / TRADING PRODUCTS

This site is here purely for the support of Corsair products. If you advertise any sales of any type of product (that you would profit from, including direct trading / bartering) via any communication method allowed by this forum (this includes, but not limited to: posts, threads, PMs, links, and/or direct emails from the forum), you will be warned and/or banned at the forum staff's discretion.

As I said, I would not ask for any kind of profit, I would actually be losing money by paying for shipping. If giving something away is somehow covered under that clause, then offering it for free via PM would be against the rules as well.

Anyways, I'm not out to step on anyones toes or anything over this. If I have, please accept my apology. With the great support I got from Corsair, I was just offering to pass on the favor.

Have a nice weekend,

Aaron

Archived