Corsair Community

TSX Case #2081917

Hi there, i make a RMA for ssd 120gb force 3, the rma was assigned RMA #1233579 and i received a first shipping label in wich are written: "NOTE: FORCE 3 CSSD-F120GB3-BK CUSTOMERS: Corsair will cover freight costs. We will be in contact with you within 24 hours to arrange this shipment."

36h are gone and i didn't receive that email yet.

in another post there's written to write on tsx case but i can't do because at the end of the page there's no button to submit, only "Your RMA has already been processed and/or shipped. Please click here to start a new ticket instead of resubmitting this one."

I also noticed that in that page my serial number of ssd is half truncated.

I wrote 3 times to rma@corsair.com but no answer received,

how can i do ?

thanks,

giuliano!

• Corsair Employees

I am sorry but I am a little confused off of what you posted.

Do you have the shipping label or not? If so just use the one shipping label for both drives and send them to the address provided

yes the first one where was written that for force 3 120 Corsair will cover freight costs; and also " We will be in contact with you within 24 hours to arrange this shipment"

but nobody contact me to arrange the shipment

• Corsair Employees

I am sorry but Customer Service would be the people to talk to but normally if they gave you the label all you should have to do in package them up with the provided label and then take them to a UPS store or contact UPS to arrange a pickup.

But I have sent them a message to contact you is about all I can do sorry!

ok, normally i understand that i choose the shipping carrier, but in this particoular case corsair have to tell me how i could ship for free the item.

however thank's for your attention and sorry for posting in a wrong section!

• Corsair Employees
This issue is out side of the normal RMA process so some of the communication is a little confusing I know and sorry for that, but I have asked our customer service to contact you ASAP.

Archived