Corsair Community

800D Replacement Parts

Bigm2793

I need several replacement parts for my 800D but have not received a response from tech support and it has been 3 or 4 days since I sent them a message. Can someone please help me out. Should I message them again or what?

Thanks,

Matt Brand

use the "request an RMA" link on the left and just paste what you need in the comments section if you havent already.

i can only assume RMA requests take a higher priority over normal email requests so that may be the delay.

if you already have a case/rma# please post it here and Ram Guy will do his best to expedite things im sure :):

hang in there!!

I called today and was told that they were checking if the parts were in stock and that I should receive an email by Tuesday at the latest. Unfortunately I don't have the case # as I was in a rush and didn't have the time to write it down.

The frame itself is bent. I managed to bend it back I think but the side panels still don't fit in properly. I put in an RMA request but the only response I got was asking how it got bent and that was several days ago. The case number is 2096957.

Archived