Corsair Community

HS1 Mic issues Win 7 64bit

timma100

Love the headset, but the mic makes a loud buzzing sound and must be turned up very high to be usable. Anything I can do to help fix it? or help the corsair people find the issue? Seem to be seeing a lot of threads about it

Can you uninstall our driver and just use the default Windows driver to see if you still have the issue?

Doing it now, ill keep you updated. Also I have found that the top band of the headset (the piece connecting the two ear cups) puts a lot of pressure on the top of my head causing quite a lot of pain. So much so that I can only wear the headset for 20 minutes at most. Sot he rest of the time it sits around my neck while I talk to people in ventrilo. I have adjusted it many times but I cant get the intense pressure to go away, any advice? thank you

• Corsair Employees

That is not normal our head sets are quite comfortable one of the most comfortable I have ever tried next to Pro Audio Head sets I use for recording.

Please use the link on the left and request an RMA and we can try and replace them.

Wanted to post an update, with the HS1 Drivers uninstalled the mic wont function at all.

Edit: Something very strange has been happening, when I am in Ventrilo and listening to music, or just doing anything at all. Sometimes the sound starts to cut out, then dies completely and then the two LEDs on the inline volume control start to blink. The only way I can regain any audio is to completely power down my computer then restart. It happens quite frequently, I have re-installed windows to try to solve the issue, but to no avail

Wanted to give you more information, the inline volume control box gets very hot prior to the sound cutting out and the lights blinking. Iv been trying to keep it cool but it there isn't much I can do it seems

Archived