Corsair Community

Airflow Replacement Fan

Hi

I have a airflow fan system on my ram which has always been noisy on one of the fans i just put up with it as it goes away after a while but very annoying after spending £350 on ram to get a cheap noisey fan.

I would like to know do you sell replacement fans so I can change it.

I dont want to rma it as the fan will only cost a few pounds and quicker to do that.

Is there a part number on them or can you tell me the part number I need please.

I know its the airflow as you can stop the noise if you press on the fan I have seen other complaining about it but this is a rattle for 5 mins then it goes quiet as I said it was like it from new a year ago now.

• Corsair Employees
I am sorry but it will not go thorough with out a ZIP code and (N/A) is not acceptable sorry. I know some countries have one zip code for the whole country and most locals don't use it at all but for international shipments it will have to be there. It looks like its 00147 from what I can find on line band I changed it to that if its not correct please let know and I will change it other wise the request will not go thorugh

• Corsair Employees
That is not the issue, the system may not process the order with out a Zip code is the issue. The only way around that if you don't get the RMA issues will be to call our customer service and see if they can force it through.

Archived