Corsair Community

What's the difference between Force 3 and Force GT?

How much? 5MB/sec? Is there some benchmark of this two drives?

the max read write comes probably from ATTO bench.. the other synthetic benchmarks will probably show bigger difference. You'd probably looking at ******** series with the maximum i ops as a comparison.

E: and there is no reviews of the GT since it hasn't hit the stores yet. I don't even see at our suppliers incoming products atm.

Well that is good, I would rather buy the Corsair Force any day. Looking at the Force 3 I thought it was comparatively a low performer, but I was comparing apples to oranges. I expect a lot of people are making this mistake.

Well that is good, I would rather buy the Corsair Force any day. Looking at the Force 3 I thought it was comparatively a low performer, but I was comparing apples to oranges. I expect a lot of people are making this mistake.

Thank you for the heads up. So it's the Force 3 GT that I want and not the Force 3.

I really want a 40gb force gt drive. I've seen the speed synch nand can do, and I know the 4k read the sandforce controller can do. I want to raid them so badly, but I don't even know if corsair intends on releasing a 64gb version. no way I'm paying $250+ for raid drives.

Archived