Corsair Community

Any hint on H80/H100 release date?

Dreks

Hello,

So I was thinking of getting a noctua NH-D14 to replace my aging H50 when I saw the H100 the other day and I thought I'd definitely go for that one instead :)

Question is, by any chance if there's an ETA on the H80/H100? Thanks in advance.

• 4 weeks later...
Both can be correct :)

doh i hate when people do that an't can't give us a simple answer on a date instead of saying soon or maybe or not yet..if u don't know then say it instead of saying both can be correct..

thats how u loose customers

Fine, I'll spell it out what you've already said. You said they're shipping early this week. You also said it will be there in around 2 weeks.

So what's the problem? It takes time between SHIPPING and RECEIVING. Neither statement of yours discounts the other. Also, not everyone gets every item at the same time, hence why some have the H80 and some don't.

Also, I don't work for Corsair, so what I have to say has nothing to do with them.

Fine, I'll spell it out what you've already said. You said they're shipping early this week. You also said it will be there in around 2 weeks.

So what's the problem? It takes time between SHIPPING and RECEIVING. Neither statement of yours discounts the other. Also, not everyone gets every item at the same time, hence why some have the H80 and some don't.

Also, I don't work for Corsair, so what I have to say has nothing to do with them.

You may not work for Corsair, But i will say this you make future customers like myself. not want to purchase from corsair. cocky condescending attitudes on a site that takes my hard earned money is personally not the place i want to send my money. Maybe customer service is not for you? i came to this site and i wanted to know when it would be released meaning the new Hydro series and all i see Every post from you is Read the press Release. the way that should have been put is. Hi, please Read the press release. a little more polite and not I'm admin power trip. It's ashame you represent this company. some how some way as you have Admin rights on there forum. Hope the real owners of Corsair read these posts.

Ban me do as you wish but i only tell it how i see it.

Good day Sir

1. He doesn't like a simple answer, so I expanded upon it even though I knew no one would like the expanded version (hence the simple answer in the first place).

2. No one likes the expanded version.

3. Everyone hates Wired :(

I answer the questions that are posted, not the questions that they should be asking (e.g. I saw that it was supposed to be released by the end of June, but it's now early July, and I heard that they're going to be shipped out this week. What's the current estimated shipping date?)

Regarding the press release and my repeatedly stating to check it, look at the dates I posted. I'll bet most were right after the press release was posted. When no one bothers to read the official answer and it's 2 days after the press release was put out, yes, I direct people towards it. IIRC I didn't refer people to it after mid-June, but hey, I could be wrong.

Corsair's owners do indeed read the forum from time to time. As for banning anyone, why? There's nothing wrong with stating your opinion.

Question - What did you mean by this? "some how some way as you have Admin rights on there forum" - Please elaborate on what you meant.

Question - What did you mean by this? "some how some way as you have Admin rights on there forum" - Please elaborate on what you meant.
Meaning some how some way, you have ties with Corsair. and if you don't then they should re-structure who watches over there forum. and no i am not a kid looking for a rise out of you. "Treat people how you want to be treated" no more need for this to continue i am sure i'm not the only one.

@ Wired, all im saying is there is no shame in saying "you don't know" if you dont know when these coolers will hit the stores then simply say so. I think people would respect that more, instead you like to talk in riddles why can't we get a yes or no answer from anyone at corsair about this product? now on the topic of you not working for Corsair that may be true but like the other member stated as long as you're an Admin here you are customer support that makes you the face of corsair

Timeline:

May 31st: Press release comes out announcing "The Hydro Series H80 and H100 will be available from Corsair-authorized retailers worldwide in June".

June 4th: Dreks asks about the ETA. I refer him to the only known timeframe from Corsair at that time, which is the press release.

July 6th you state "i wish they would stop refering us to a press release thats outdated".

Referring to the PR 4 days after it came out is a) informational and b) timely.

Nowhere did I talk in riddles. icemanjs said it was shipping this week and arriving 2 weeks after that. I gave a short answer because to me, he stated a logical chain of events that doesn't need any explanation, nor should an explanation be needed to the person that stated it.

Regarding my admin status, it has nothing to do with their customer or technical support departments. Forum administration is a different thing than customer service entirely. Unless it has to do with the forum itself, I'm a poster like anyone else.

• Corsair Employees
Guy's please Wired is trying to help you and as I have stated many times there is virtually no way we can give you ETA's on or when a reseller or resellers will actually start selling the parts. Wired gave you the answer I gave him so he is doing what he can to try and help you answer your questions and all for free so please if you have a problem with something about a corsair product and you don't feel your answer given here was correct, then use the link or number listed under CONTACT and call our customer service.

Administering a sizable forum can be a painful and thankless job. I'm thankful someone even cares enough to take the time to answer, regardless if the answer is to my liking or not. A lot of companies don't even actively monitor their forums and leave users to fend for themselves. I'm eagerly awaiting the H100 as well - NewEgg and Amazon will likely be some of the first to have them avail so I've been checking regularly.

• Corsair Employees

I would expect them to start showing up anytime now, they have been popping up in a few reviews so just please be patient they will be here soon.

I think there were some delays because of packaging but normally I don't like to talk about things like that because there are just too many things that can go wrong. Even a miss print on a shipping label or invoice can cause customs to put a hold on items going through customs. Just as an example I have seen this happen many times and it can be a night mare. Not saying that is the issue just its a new product and who knows what might cause a delay.

• Corsair Employees
Sorry but no its a sealed system like with all of our coolers we have never released flow rates of the pump, however I would expect some information to be listed on the web site for that product look under Tech Specs.

I would expect them to start showing up anytime now, they have been popping up in a few reviews so just please be patient they will be here soon.

I think there were some delays because of packaging but normally I don't like to talk about things like that because there are just too many things that can go wrong. Even a miss print on a shipping label or invoice can cause customs to put a hold on items going through customs. Just as an example I have seen this happen many times and it can be a night mare. Not saying that is the issue just its a new product and who knows what might cause a delay.

thanks ram guy sorry for being a smartass thats all i was looking for a confirmed day for them to be shipped or if there was issues in them..i look forward in owning one soon...

Sorry but no its a sealed system like with all of our coolers we have never released flow rates of the pump, however I would expect some information to be listed on the web site for that product look under Tech Specs.

Ah, Understood. At this point then, basically what i want to know is if the radiator on the H100 is setup more for low CFM/static pressure fans, or or high CFM/static pressure fans.

Also, I have been hearing about issues regarding the fan controllers on the new H80 units (fans staying at idle until really high temps are measured at the contact plate). Any info on this, and do you think this will be circumvented by using the Corsair link software?

Archived