Corsair Community

TW3X4G1333C9DHX x48c

broughladen

Like i said, in my bios cell menu there is no option for extreme memory profiles. In the manual it says these options appear when ram with xmp are inserted.

Slots 1 and 4 are for the turbo cards if using ddr3(which i am) i use slots 2 and 5.

The only options for ram i have are "Advanced DRAM Configuration" and "FSB/Memory Ratio" and i can see the greyed out Adjusted DRAM Frequency.

Are there any other things i can do, to get the ram working stable on my motherboard?

Its a hybrid motherboard, supports ddr2 and ddr3, so you need to put in turbo cards to tell system what ram is being used.

Still dont get why my bios does not show XMP options?

Any ideas yet how i can set this ram up to work on my motherboard stable?

cheers....

ya know what? my apologies, that ram is not XMP. thats why it does not show up.

you need to make sure the timings and voltage on the sticks are reflected in the bios or you may need to enter them manually.

can you install 1 stick and post the CPU-z spd and mem tab screenshots? i wanna see if the MB picks the proper settings by itself off 1 stick.

thx.

im willing to bet if you manually set it to 2T instead of 1T it would be stable.

give it a try if you dont mind :)

i have tried setting it to 2T but memtest gives me errors in test 5, if i set memory at 1066mhz it seems stable, cant get it to run at listed speed stable.

im 99.998% sure that was the first thing i checked in the memory finder link on the left.

fwiw i know your CPU is 1333 stock bus but may overclock with some DDR1600 Dominators for even more speed.

but to be on the safe side you should RMA the pair you have if you can go without a PC for a week or so.

Archived