Corsair Community

Corsair Design Staff

kzinti1

I was afraid of that. I wonder how many people have a worthwhile idea that'll never be used because of corporations that are too paranoid to even listen to them?

Wasn't it Shakespeare that said, in Henry the Sixth, "The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers"? Very progressive thinker that Shakespeare fellow.

• Corsair Employees
You are welcome to send your idea to us by email if you like we would be willing to listen, however keep in mind even a great idea has to be practical as well and many ideas have great intentions and logistics behind them but mass producing them is something else all together.

It's easy to make and could turn a nice profit

I've three words for you: Do it yourself. No offense to Corsair but i wouldn't give them any ideas why should you? They pay people to come up with product ideas. If its easy and could make a profit is it not worth doing it yourself?

Many of the more ingenius marketing minds have encouraged the voice of its brand customers to provide creativity and ingenuity to its line of products and services. Any business that asks the question, "What can we do to provide a better experience for you?" in one form or another, practices this technique. It is rather lazy for any branding or design group to leave that message as an after thought, but it is good to know that some businesses adopt the model in a more active fashion. Dominos is one to more recently use such a campaign. "Did we get it right?", if you've seen the commercials.

With Corsair's grand reputation as a customer driven business through after-purchase customer support, I'd expect to see something similar to the above mentioned in Corsair's upcoming branding campaign. In this way, I see committed users like kzinti1 contributing more to Corsair's potential offerings in a "by customers, for customers" kind of way. This is how many Lovemarks are made in the branding industry. You sell more t-shirts, more people plaster Corsair identities on their car, and more websites dedicated to the greatness of Corsair are created.

kzinti1, I hope your idea is heard! I hope Corsair reaches out to many like you for your ideas. Who wouldn't like an entirely exclusive Corsair product package awarded to the best submitted product/service idea of the month. With such an internet driven business, such things are rather budget friendly to pursue. I choose Corsair for reasons known to many. I choose them over all other competitors when possible. If I were a true Corsair maniac, I'd have my own website proclaiming these reasons, and reasons far beyond what only a few are aware. I'm no Corsair maniac, just a consumer. If Corsair could reach out in new ways and tap into an unknowing crowd of their already established customers, I think Corsair could achieve the ranks of the greatest. I wouldn't hesitate to elevate myself to MANIAC status in such an event. You might start seeing more of your customers on "Miami Ink" asking for a tatoo of that exquisite Corsair logo :P

• Corsair Employees

Michael

Great post and thanks for the compliments at least that was the way we took your post!

I would just have to add this: I know many on the forum know me personally being a Corsair Employee for the last 9 years and being the VOICE of corsair as The Ram Guy I think I have paid some dues.

But we at Corsair are an enthusiast community our selves and we do listen to our selves and our customers and if we see something that we can do and do it well we will.

The best way I could show our company and its behind the wall so to speak workings would be to look at our history.

We started with memory and through a team of people worked for a common goal to make one of the best products you could get on the market. And I think we have done that and have done it well and will continue to do so. Later we looked at PSU's and decided to get in this market for a few reasons one of which was that most of the products we saw on the market were marginal and over priced in our opinion at that time and we felt we could make a better product and still be competitive in price. And again I think we have accomplished that and will again continue to do so. To the best of our ability. I have watched us grow and the philosophy behind us have not changed as we have grown and I still enjoy going to work every day as much now as I ever have, except today I am working from home because of some stomach problems. And again how many people do you know would be willing to work when they are sick from home. I do it because I enjoy what I do and I enjoy what I do because I enjoy the company I work for and the people I work with. Sure like any large company there are conflicts but nothing like what I have seen working for one of the largest MB manufactures.

My point is I think we make some of the best products and If I did not feel that way personally I would not do this. I don't think you can't go wrong with our products but I understand if one would want to use another product that does not bother me in the least because I know that we cannot make everything or sell everything to every one. However our goal was to make some of the best products that will enhance the users experience with computers, and I think we do and have done that. I hope you get the idea of who we are, but this transcends to every product we make.

When your employees love working for the company, as a business you are making a grand statement. RAM GUY, Corsair is indebted to your influence on the forums and the name you carry outside of them. A true "Tony the Tiger" for a "Great!" and well known cereal brand. I hope to see more from your influence, as do many other customers and potential customers.

You interpreted well the meaning behind my last post :D:

Michael

Great post and thanks for the compliments at least that was the way we took your post!

I would just have to add this: I know many on the forum know me personally being a Corsair Employee for the last 9 years and being the VOICE of corsair as The Ram Guy I think I have paid some dues.

But we at Corsair are an enthusiast community our selves and we do listen to our selves and our customers and if we see something that we can do and do it well we will.

The best way I could show our company and its behind the wall so to speak workings would be to look at our history.

We started with memory and through a team of people worked for a common goal to make one of the best products you could get on the market. And I think we have done that and have done it well and will continue to do so. Later we looked at PSU's and decided to get in this market for a few reasons one of which was that most of the products we saw on the market were marginal and over priced in our opinion at that time and we felt we could make a better product and still be competitive in price. And again I think we have accomplished that and will again continue to do so. To the best of our ability. I have watched us grow and the philosophy behind us have not changed as we have grown and I still enjoy going to work every day as much now as I ever have, except today I am working from home because of some stomach problems. And again how many people do you know would be willing to work when they are sick from home. I do it because I enjoy what I do and I enjoy what I do because I enjoy the company I work for and the people I work with. Sure like any large company there are conflicts but nothing like what I have seen working for one of the largest MB manufactures.

My point is I think we make some of the best products and If I did not feel that way personally I would not do this. I don't think you can't go wrong with our products but I understand if one would want to use another product that does not bother me in the least because I know that we cannot make everything or sell everything to every one. However our goal was to make some of the best products that will enhance the users experience with computers, and I think we do and have done that. I hope you get the idea of who we are, but this transcends to every product we make.

RAM GUY,

No company can pay you enough for that kind of commitment and dedication. That feeling has to come from "within."

x509

Archived