Corsair Community

Case #2036100 (CMFUSB2.0-32GB/RF)

jmarkc

I purchased this device on 9th May this year.

Within one day it had failed and would not let me write any information to the device.

You graciously said that if I sent the device back you would replace it. I received that replacement yesterday.

I spent 1 hour installing the Portable Apps that I wanted and part way through the device failed.

This is a completely different machine I have it plugged into this time, but still running windows 7.

The USB device when plugged into any machine is now intermittently appearing as an unknown device which is then again removed from the list of available drives.

After spending good money on this and then more money and time to return it to you in the hope of a good replacement this is a real disappointment.

Please tell me how I might be able to get yet another "Working" replacement or a refund for this obviously faulty model. :mad:

• Corsair Employees

I am sorry that happened but please contact our customer service on Monday with your previous RMA and they will be happy to replace it for you at our expense.

I will send them a message to contact you ASAP.

Thanks for the Response Ram Guy.

I contacted Support on Thursday and immediately received a response saying they would reply within 24 hours.

My post on the forum was because I had not received a response (and still haven't).

I will attempt to contact them again tomorrow, but I must admit that my customer experience to date has not been the best.

• Corsair Employees
I would suggest calling them by phone Mondays are always backed up from the weekends we are open Monday Through Friday 8:00 AM to 5 PM pacific Time and they went through a system upgrade last week so the order processing system is a few days behind.

Finding an opportune time to phone the US from the UK is more difficult because of the 8 hour time difference.

I'm prepared to wait a reasonable amount of time to get this resolved though.

Archived