Corsair Community

CM3X2G1333C9D6 OEM-what's the retail equivelant?

dpabrams

Greetings,

I have a iBUYPOWER with [2 GB X2] DDR3-1333 Memory Module - Corsair XMS3 Dominator (CM3X2G1333C9D6). I cannot find this memory in retail. Which is it if I were to go to a vendor?

Thanks,

Pete

That part number doesn't mesh with the description. Are you looking to add or replace memory to a system? If so it's best to use the memory finder on the left for compatibility with the motherboard. There's no way to guarantee compatibility between sticks not packaged together.

CM3X2G1333C9D6 is the part number ID on the memory. I believe this and OEM part number for memory sent to iBUYPOWER and is exclusive to memory sold directly to PC vendors.

I am looking for another 2x2 to match the set that came with my custom built PC.

CM3X2G1333C9D6 is the part number ID on the memory. I believe this and OEM part number for memory sent to iBUYPOWER and is exclusive to memory sold directly to PC vendors.

I am looking for another 2x2 to match the set that came with my custom built PC.

What Wired is telling you is that we can't match those for you. There is no way we can guarantee that what we could come up with will exactly match what you have now. And, even if it did, we technically cannot support mixed memory kits.

That said, most any 1333C9 kit has a decent chance of working with what you have now. Just look over our memory parts and see what physically matches what you have now.

Archived