Corsair Community

Faulty Parts Not Received

Hi RAM GUY,

I sent my faulty memory modules back to yourselves as requested (RMA 1229966) and have had confirmation from my courier that they have arrived and been signed for from your Netherland branch (I'm from the UK hence was told that was your nearest contact for myself).

I have been waiting nearly 48 hours yet the status is still showing as below.

RMA Status for TSX Case #2051015 [ Go to your case ]

Thank you for choosing Corsair products! The following is the status of your RMA Number 1229966.

RMA Issued On: 5/18/2011

Defective Parts Received on: Defective Parts Not Yet Received

* NOTE: it may take up to 24 hours for this date to be updated after arrival at Corsair

Part Number Received: N/A

Quantity Received: N/A

RMA Replacement Parts Ship Date: N/A

Replacement Part Number: N/A

Replacement Part Quantity: N/A

Replacement Shipping Method: N/A

Replacement Shipping Tracking Number: N/A

I don't mean to be impatient but even a day without my pc is like a day without food.... Could you please look into my RMA

I look forward to an update soon

Thanks in advance

I have been reading some pretty negative feedback regarding the Netherlands branch... I still haven't heard anything in 3 days, is there a contact number for the Netherlands as I have searched and not found one... please help :eek:

• Corsair Employees

I am sorry about that but I have sent our customer service a message to check into this and then contact you ASAP.

That is about all I can do to help at this point!

However, the RMA 's are processed at the factory in Taiwan and we will ship all of the RMA's for one day to the closest hub in one Pallet then once the palette arrives it is broken up and given to UPS or their delivery partner.

So what happens is UPS may not have it in their system until the day of delivery. Especially if its out side the USA, it is common to have the tracking information become live as the package is delivered, sorry but it does happen.

Archived