Corsair Community

Corsair phone number - what does ext mean?

so what does ext mean and am from sweden how should i call them i dont have the land code or anything.... and they told me they could call me but i gave them my number and its been 2 days i mean how bad can your service get....:mad:

ext = extension. When it asks for an extension, just hit 0. They've been closed for the past 3 days (holiday weekend), so if you emailed them on the weekend they haven't even seen the email yet with your number.

There's only the main number which you already have. I believe you can use Skype to make the call and it should be free. If you're trying to reach customer service you can use the form on the website.

Need the rma custermer service to call me i did call them and its 18 min Wait time and that costs to much i did mail them last friday but they wont call me can anyone here tell them to call me? +46 70-765 49 66 or if they have à Skype username plz tell me that

If you asked for an advanced RMA then they need the CC for collateral. It's covered on the warranty page, but more importantly, you should have discussed this with the person ON the phone. If you have any questions, ask for their supervisor.

Please stop bumping this thread and creating separate threads. Your question simply cannot be answered on the forum, which is why I directed you to customer service, the people who asked for that info in the first place.

If you don't want to give your CC # out for an advanced RMA, then don't and stick with a normal one. Simply put, a credit card number is NOT needed for a normal RMA. Either way all CC companies have credit protection for things like that.

• Corsair Employee
They actually have to charge you then the a refund will be issued once the parts are received, and as Wired suggested its best to contact our customer service about money matters. We are treated like a mushroom when it comes to money and honestly I prefer it that way. Sorry!

Archived