Corsair Community

PC not booting with TR3X6G1333C9 anymore

inspirito

After spontanious restart/BSOD PC will not boot unless I clear CMOS. It was working fine for more than a year but started bluesreening a week ago.

Memtest shows errors the same errors everytime I run it, please see screenshot attached.

System is not overcloked and is running with the default BIOS settings.

Timings: 9-9-9-24 and voltage 1.5V, also tried 1.65V as was suggested in this forum but still memtest shows errors.

I believe one of the modules have failed?

IMG_20110528_003017.thumb.jpg.19a5590539d41f22047487c9bdcb5f6e.jpg

After spontanious restart/BSOD PC will not boot unless I clear CMOS. It was working fine for more than a year but started bluesreening a week ago.

Memtest shows errors the same errors everytime I run it, please see screenshot attached.

System is not overcloked and is running with the default BIOS settings.

Timings: 9-9-9-24 and voltage 1.5V, also tried 1.65V as was suggested in this forum but still memtest shows errors.

I believe one of the modules have failed?

First, run memtest version 4.2 with only one module installed at a time. This at least will tell you for sure if one module is failing. If one or more has errors, it is RMA time

Hi inspirito,

With some motherboards you also have to disable legacy USB in the bios when running any memory test, to prevent false errors.

Test with Memtest86+ 4.20 (link is on the left) using the same slot through at least 4 passes OR until you get an error.

Thank you guys for your assitance.

I just did tests using Memtes64+ v4.20 as suggested with each module and found that one module fails and others are passing the test.

See the screenshot attached.

Will corsair team read this post? How do I RMA?

memtest86v420.thumb.jpg.6d286d815f5e9017be76ab2ffaebcb3d.jpg

Archived