Corsair Community

600T SE issues

Tsxboy

Hmm how come everyones 600T SE 200mm Fans are so bright.. Even when mine is turned up all the way its dim as crap... Am I doing something wrong here?

Also when turned up or down, they start to Flicker?

Is there any way to get a Replacement 200mm fan. Does yalls 200mm fan flicker while just on... My fan speed is turned to slowest setting on my 600T SE case... And it starts flickering at night, I can tell it just started doing this. Just wanted to make sure if I was doing anything wrong???

If I dont want to do a RMA, can I just request the FANs, and send these back for new ones, Instead of sending the whole case back?

My whole fan controller is shot now, I only have my Pull configuration on the H60, the 200mm Top and Front fan and my Dominator Airflow Memory cooler hooked up, Now nothing lights up or turns on. even on the Highest settings of the 600T SE fan controller???

WTHECK... Talking about Quality from CORSAIR... Im so disappointed. This setup is only 2 months old and I do not want to take everything apart and send this Case back for RMA...

Thanks.... Well I just took everything apart. Found my Receipt for Microcenter, I have 4 days to return until the 30day is up. Im just going to exchange for the exact same thing. Hopefully Microcenter doesnt give me a hassle since All corsair stuff needs to be dealt with Corsair....I think Big things like Cases should be dealt with RETAILERS.

Well, I just took everything apart and Returned it to my Nearest Microcenter, and Exchanged for a New 600T SE... Now it works Flawlessly... LED for the Fans light up brighter than the Returned Case... I hope this one lasts more than 1 month for me. As I love this case and the design, I have no idea how my Fan Controller went out on it... I barely turn it up. I leave the FAN controller settings at lowest since My computer is already running pretty cool... And the Other day on the Old 600T SE case the Fan controller just started dimming and then the next morning it just Cut off on me. Sigh... If you have any thoughts or inputs, Please chime in... I would like to know if anyone else has had a Fan controller for a 600T go bad and short out and stop working??

Archived