Corsair Community

New watercooling solution: the H60

Wired

So from what I gather the waterblock is all that is different, same design flaw as before with tubes mounted on the side of the block ( should be mounted in the center of the block for less stress once installed in a case, same poor plastic backplate and mounting apparatus. Yet it uses the H50 radiator??? :confused:

Any plans on releasing an H80 with the H70 rad and, center waterblock with a far better mounting system???

Wired: any idea about the tube length of the H60 ? Is it possible to fit it in the top of my Obsedian 800d case (centre fan) ?

No details on coolits site either for the tube lengths but did notice that they expect Corsair to soon be selling a 240 rad version of this as well :cool: .

On Coolit's forum and posted by either a mod or employee , quote below :-

Yes you are correct in your query about the ECO ALC II as a partnership has been set between Corsair and CoolIT Systems. They will be branded as the Corsair product and I believe that a 240 radiator option will be available in the future for the Corsair liquid cooling products.

CoolIT Systems be supplying Corsair with their liquid cooling products, which they will handle all facets of the retail marketing, service and support for these products.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived