Corsair Community

New Cases (Obsidian 650D and Special Edition White Graphite 600T)

Wired

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How does this:

When we have the finalized information, we'll be more than happy to post it. Most likely, it will come from Redbeard aka Corsair George as he is the product manager.

Also, just to be clear, the above info about the other manufacturer's and their fan spex are not entirely correct. We'll get the correct info for the Corsair cases out ASAP and thanks for all the interest.

= this?

As far as we have been told, to-date no one knows the fan specs:

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showpost.php?p=490436&postcount=56

the front fan depth is thinner than the fans that come with a thermalright silver arrow. Though the silver arrow fans will fit in the space. It's tight but they clear and both HDD trays still fit. sorry, but the SA fans are all i have to compare.. but i bet someone else knows the width of them..

pics/vids are on the way.

Do we know if the Noctua NH-D14 fits in this case? I had assumed a definite yes but this I see that the 650D is somewhat smaller than the 600T.

Anyone know?

Edit: Is it also possible to install another fan in the window panel?

Do we know if the Noctua NH-D14 fits in this case? I had assumed a definite yes but this I see that the 650D is somewhat smaller than the 600T.

Anyone know?

Edit: Is it also possible to install another fan in the window panel?

My Thermalright Silver Arrow fits fine and it is larger than the NH-D14.

Hi all

Anyone have an update on the white 600T true release date or info. when it might come out?

Also, Newegg is giving a rebate for the Graphite 600T. Was going to get it until I saw the White one.

was: $159.99

$144.99

$119.99 with Rebate

$19.99 Shipping

According to the very 1st post the 600T white special edition chassis is supposed to available worldwide in April so I think that is the date you should focus on. My dealer has mine on pre-order and he is hoping that delivery will be the end of this week but I think the date will change again (delayed) to sometime in April. I think pre-order demand is going to be very high for this model so I hope Corsair can deliver to Europe and the rest of the world enough quantity to satisfy demand.

Oh my god I love the White on Black look of that 600D case. It looks like the gadgets on Portal.

But I want to get the 800D in white since the 800D suits my needs better. A 800d in white on black like that would look amazing! I want a 800D in white so bad and pretty soon since I am rebuilding my PC in a few months.. GAH it's killing me that we cant get a white 800d too. I Would even pay a little more If I must to get a factory done white paint job like that.

With the economy really bad right now I have seen several auto paint shops in the USA offer to paint PC chassis's, (they need the cash). I would think a powdercoat white Corsair 800D would look awesome. You have to strip it down so that they can paint all the parts but if you want it looking great that is one method to do it.

I'll be praying to the 'gods' that deliver Corsair products in Europe if they can get these in stock soon.

A little birdie told me that it would be in sales channels in late APRIL. bad news....

Watching that youtube link has convinced me to wait for it instead of just buying the 650d.

Oh my god I love the White on Black look of that 600D case. It looks like the gadgets on Portal.

But I want to get the 800D in white since the 800D suits my needs better. A 800d in white on black like that would look amazing! I want a 800D in white so bad and pretty soon since I am rebuilding my PC in a few months.. GAH it's killing me that we cant get a white 800d too. I Would even pay a little more If I must to get a factory done white paint job like that.

Archived