Corsair Community

Missing operating system

Oufti

Hello,

I use Corsair X128 since several weeks and it was ok. But since 2 weeks, when I start the computer (laptop : Acer TimelineX), I receive this message "Missing Operating System". Then I reinstall all my OS and soft and make image with Acronis.

I shutdown the PC, several time, was possible to boot and after several times, I receive "Missing Operating System". I restore the Acronis Image and I can boot again.

What can I do ? I use Windows 7 x64 NTFS

Thanks,

since you didnt fill out your specs i dont know what else your system has in it but assuming you have another harddrive, make sure the SSD is the primary boot device in your bios. if no other drives it may not be detected properly and then i would refer you to the motherboard MFG to see if a newer BIOS can be installed.

most newer BIOS' are more SSD friendly.

since you didnt fill out your specs i dont know what else your system has in it but assuming you have another harddrive, make sure the SSD is the primary boot device in your bios. if no other drives it may not be detected properly and then i would refer you to the motherboard MFG to see if a newer BIOS can be installed.

most newer BIOS' are more SSD friendly.

No other hard drive, I just only have a DVD player. I'll chjeck the BIOS

Archived