Corsair Community

Tx650

dino467

What is a good program to try and read what the PSU is doing? Everest Ultimate does not even show my 12V, it also shows alot of fluctuations and a very low 3.3V. I have been having some BSOD's and am trying to narrow it down, all my other components seem to check out ok so far in another rig.This is from CPUID HW Mon..so obviously something is not being read right.

Hardware monitor ITE IT87

Voltage 0 1.31 Volts [0x52] (CPU VCORE)

Voltage 1 2.11 Volts [0x84] (VIN1)

Voltage 2 1.15 Volts [0x48] (+3.3V)

Voltage 3 4.97 Volts [0xB9] (+5V)

Voltage 5 -11.97 Volts [0xBB] (-12V)

Voltage 6 -13.44 Volts [0xD2] (-5V)

Voltage 8 3.20 Volts [0xC8] (VBAT)

ok, now is it possible that the TX650 is not strong enough for my rig? On top of my system specs I also have this: Scythe LCD Fan Controller,3x140 LED Coolermaster fans,3x120 Scythe SY1225SL (2 on a Coolit Eco- 1 for HD cooling) and 2 Duo Orb VGA coolers LED and if it is tight..would the HX750 be enough? have been considering it or the TX850

yes I have..but it does not take into account all of the add-ons...it said 650-750, but I just ordered the HX-750..i am tired of not knowing...besides I wanted a modular PSU anyways...my 650 will now migrate to the house server puter.

that is weird..after posting this I redid it..same entries...said 750-850...

• Corsair Employee
The PSU Finder does factor in the typical extras like optical drives and fans, these devices are generally low wattage 5-10 watts a piece and there is some headroom built into the PSU Finder. If you calc says a particular PSU is recommended, we guarantee that its enough for the system.

I must say this, I am very happy with having chose the HX750, was a little tight running the ATX and EPS through the motherboard opening. But the lack of clutter in comparisson to the TX650 is incredible. Also have been running rock solid so far,not one single BSOD (until I say this).

Archived