Corsair Community

Canadian vendors for Hydrocool?

kared

COOLGUY: Wow Hydrocool looks SWEET. I want to purchase on next month but I was wondering if you had any knowledge of what major Canadian vendors would be carrying it (you mentioned monarch and some other US vendors but their exchange rates and shipping are insane for us Canucks). Thanks! Kared

• 2 weeks later...
I also would be very interested to find a Canadian retailer that has the Hydrocool. So far no one seems to have it here, including the above link. I'm scared of what kind of Duty fees it'll cost to ship from the US. If anyone can find a Canadian site selling this, please post it here. Thanks

Hi all, The Hydrocool is indeed on its way in Canada for those interested. you can send me an email with your contact information and the city in which you reside, once the product is received, i will send you a list of local dealers who will receive them first. edit: (jean@mobel.com) Just hooked one up in a PC for an upcoming Canadian Show, and it Rocks!!!! well worth the investment and the trip to find distilled water :winking: - the Mobel Guy!

A place called canadaram.com located in Victoria, BC claims to have the Hydrocool, but I don't know if its in stock. It's a bit steep at $343Cdn plus taxes though. I was hoping more in the range of $320 or less. Shipping to anywhere in Canada is $15. I've never heard of them so can't comment on how good their service is.

Hello all, Hopefully, inquiring minds are still keeping an eye on this Forum. For any Canadian resident currently seeking availability on the Hydrocool, there is a web store currently selling online. Visit: [url]www.canadaram.com[/url] for full details. They have the ability to dropship the Hydrocool straight from our warehouses and take payment online, expect these to go real fast, i will post once more units become available. Here;s to a coooool Summer :D - The Mobel Guy!

Morning all, That's right ... [url]www.pccyber.ca[/url] received the first unit in Canada last week, as a side note, they used an acrylic seethrough case to build a PC demonstrating it at this years Montreal Exchange Computer Show (held in Montebello, Qc). The Hydrocool stole the show (so did that pc when then neon fans inside light up). an Excellent source for the Hydrocool, only 6 left from the first shipments to arrive in Canada. [url]www.canadaram.com[/url] is located in BC, and can dropship from coast to coast, as far as i know Macutty, they only order on demand for now .. -the Mobel guy!

Pccyber.ca wants $485.00 for the Hydrocool 200. This price is simply insanely high. Canadaram.com wants $345.00 for it. While I have never dealt with either vendor, paying $485.00 plus shipping is not a rational price. KaReD

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kared [/i] [B]Pccyber.ca wants $485.00 for the Hydrocool 200. This price is simply insanely high. Canadaram.com wants $345.00 for it. While I have never dealt with either vendor, paying $485.00 plus shipping is not a rational price. KaReD [/B][/QUOTE] They've dropped the price now to $377 (pccyber.ca)

Morning all, Just as an FYI ... PCCyber ([url]www.pccyber.ca[/url]) just grabbed the last 4 units available for now. once more become available to retailers i will let you all know. Price was dropped to $377.00cdn on their website (after a good talking to ;) ) -the Mobel guy

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mobel [/i] [B]Morning all, Just as an FYI ... PCCyber ([url]www.pccyber.ca[/url]) just grabbed the last 4 units available for now. once more become available to retailers i will let you all know. Price was dropped to $377.00cdn on their website (after a good talking to ;) ) -the Mobel guy [/B][/QUOTE] Another thing to note is that they charge a 3% surcharge for all credit card orders! Also, the only way you can pay them cash, is if you pick the unit up in person. I'm almost afraid to find out what shipping will be; they don't quote shipping prices on their commerce server. Rob Yale

[url=www.shoprbc.com/ca/shop/product_details.php?pid=3354]Shop RBC[/url] now has it too! Price of $377 CDN on June 23, 2003. Just wanted to let y'all know. [url=www.anandtech.com/mysystemrig.html?id=24106] My System Rig[/url] [url=service.futuremark.com/compare?2k3=535386] 3DMark03[/url]

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
back in August when I ordered the unit. Crawford Microsystems was interested in selling them but didn't have personal experience with the water cooler. Now they are selling the unit here in Ottawa. (glad I could pass the word). [url]www.crawfordmicrosystems.com[/url]

Archived