Corsair Community

Intel RST Driver Ver. 10.0.0.1046 WHQL

garikfox

Thanks! So far so good.....This might help others with bsod. Intially I was running my force 120gb on jmicron drivers with no bsod. I realized that the drive wasn't running as fast as it should be so I switched to a sata 2 port and loaded intel 10.0.0.43...drive posted atto numbers up to par so I decided to let my computer sleep.....and then bsod....I was going to go back to the sata 3 port/jmicron driver but then I saw the new driver. So far sleep and wake up no bsod. I will report as I test tomorrow. :D:

Can somebody find the link on the Intel website? I'm looking for it but this keeps coming up:

9.6.0.1014 Status: Latest

Why do they have the latest listed as an old version? if this new 10 version is WHQL certified they aren't beta are they?

i have to say, i tried back my Force SSD with this intel driver, and i haven't had any bsod yet.

-edit-

for the moment, i truly thank you garikfox for the info, i can use my PC like usual without bsod for days now.

You have been here waiting for a while now and been very patient DJ. I am truly glad to see this post from you! Let's hope it is a permanent fix or at least good enough to get you smoothly to the next firmware. ::pirate::

i have a F60, win7 x86 and with this driver, using AHCI i cant get past the windows logo at boot, HDD light keep ON like loading forever, same with 10.0.0.1043 beta. I have to enter in IDE mode and then replace manually the iastor.sys file.

9.6.5.1001 whql works fine.

You have been here waiting for a while now and been very patient DJ. I am truly glad to see this post from you! Let's hope it is a permanent fix or at least good enough to get you smoothly to the next firmware. ::pirate::

thank you yellowbeard,

yes, i've been testing and torturing my PC with the new intel drivers, and it seems that all problems are gone now.

my prediction stands corrected, the Force Drives are okay and it would only waste time to RMA the drives.

now, i have no need for the phoenix drives.... i'll have to sell it asap

I wonder if Intel will update their own support site to list this version? Or if Microsoft WHQL have a direct download site? As I’m a bit dubious of using these third party sites.

i downloaded this a few min ago.. deliberately put the pc to sleep and waited a couple min until it went dead and the other drives spun down etc.

popped right back on and no bsod. also no funny stuff during install.

feel free to pm me and ill give you my cell phone and you can call me, im in northern california. running a vostro 430/i7/8gb/ corsair x256...

crosses fingers for a lasting solution because i really want to keep this drive.. if this doesnt do it, likely will go back to frys in concord... :p

can IRST 10.0.0.1046 work properly with new firware2.0 ? still get bsod with IRST 10.0.0.1046 ( gigabyte ud3r with latest beta bios )

You will have to rollback to IRST 9.x for the 2.0 upgrade. After you update the firmware of the Force drive to 2.0 you can re-install IRST 10.x.

I HIGHLY recommend you update the firmware to 2.0 as that is the true fix to the BSOD.

Archived