Corsair Community

Problem with my Corsair Force F60

Myggan

Hi, I have a problem with my SSD. When I try to install Windows 7 in the partition, the SSD won't show. I have tried all of the SATA-entries and I have also installed the drivers manually. Tried with both AHCI/IDE and it still doesn't work. I have also tried it on other computers, with other mothercards. Still not working. When i called the support where i bought it from they said that my SSD was working because it shows in both Windows and BIOS.

Any suggestions? I could really use some help.

Try setting the BIOS to RAID mode, even if you only have one drive and you're not going to run a RAID array. I've been starting to see this problem appear more often now. Do some other searches as well, as I've seen some reports about this now.

• Corsair Employee
I would suggest that you delete all partitions on the drive then try the install again and you should not have any other drives connected. If it still will not install, create a small partition then in the install just delete and proceed with the install.

Also, Gigabyte has issued beta BIOS' for several of the P55 boards to fix issues with SandForce based SSDs. Please check with Gigabyte tech support and see if your board is one of the affected boards. If yes, see if they can provide you the most recent beta BIOS for your board or, a release BIOS that incorporates the fix.

Archived