Corsair Community

BSOD - corsair VS2GB1333D3 with Gigabyte H55M-UD2H

itsmeadrian

i just bought a new pc, built it and it ran well. But the next morning i turned it on, some 'memory dump file' error occured. Hard rebooted my pc, and it ran well throughout the whole day. re-installed my windows 7 and the problem is still there. I've done some research and it all leads to the ram problem. my ram is (VS2GB1333D3) x2. Thanks for your help Ram Guy

I left my computer overnight, i ran a test (using windows memory diagnostic) and under the 'status:' thing, it wrote

"hardware problems were detected. to identify and repair these problems, you will need to to contact the computer manufacturer. although the test may appear inactive at times, it is still running. please wait until testing is complete...

windows will restart the computer automatically. test results will be displayed again after you log on."

after finishing the test, i can't see the results because i can't even log on to windows. i hard rebooted it (press the power button for a few seconds, turn off the switch and turn it back on again), ran the test again, and it shows no problem to the memory (as expected). it some sort of fixing itself temporarily.

how do i fix this? thanks for your help and sorry for the late reply:[pouts:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived