Corsair Community

F/W 1.0 vs 1.1

PCEnthusiastic

Hello Ram Guy,

I currently have 2 F120 Corsair SSD, one with firmware 1.0 and other with 1.1. Can i use parted magic to secure erase both SSD?

I have purchased 1st a F120, with the serial: 10266504600000000136 (firmware 1.0), and installed Windows 7 on it. After 1 month of use, i decided to purchase another to put in RAID0, this one came with the serial: 10336509610009980110 (firmware1.1).

(Edit:) I would like to secure erase my first F120(firmware 1.0), to restore the performance and to put in RAID with my 2nd F120(firmware 1.1).

(Edit:)I would like to know, if possible, the feedback of anyone who had secure erased a Force Series SSD with 1.0 Firmware.

Thanks all in Advance.

ps - I apologize myself in advance for using this post, but i was afraid of the SMART Error in RAID0.

I Ram Guy,

Thx for the PM, but i'm having problems dialing the phone number, it must be the US codes that im dialing wrong.

Since i leave in Portugal, can u please contact me to my personal Gmail? or skype? or another internet tool that u can suggest. it would be less expensive for me.

Thx again for ur time.

Cheers,

Ricardo.

Archived