Corsair Community

Problem with Intel RST Drivers and Corsair Force 120GB

RazerMamba

I recently got a Corsair Force 120GB and installed Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit on it. I've installed the latest Chipset drivers found here.

I then tried installing the latest 64-bit RST driver found here but I get an error message saying "This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software."

AHCI is enabled in my bios. Anyone have any ideas what's causing this problem or if I need something else before I install the drivers since it's a fresh install of Windows? There's no firmware update for my specific SSD, correct? Cause I've searched for it and people said it doesn't exist yet.

I recently got a Corsair Force 120GB and installed Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit on it. I've installed the latest Chipset drivers found here.

I then tried installing the latest 64-bit RST driver found here but I get an error message saying "This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software."

AHCI is enabled in my bios. Anyone have any ideas what's causing this problem or if I need something else before I install the drivers since it's a fresh install of Windows? There's no firmware update for my specific SSD, correct? Cause I've searched for it and people said it doesn't exist yet.

Check with Intel for the details on that error message. What method are you using to update this driver?

I was using the exe method but it doesn't matter now.

I just found out that I'm an idiot and installed windows in IDE mode rather than AHCP because I did a CMOS reset before installing Windows, then forgot to change it back since my motherboard sets it to IDE with Sata Enhancement if you CMOS reset. So yeah, my bad, I just couldn't figure it out at first. So yeah, my problem's solved now. Thanks.

Archived