Corsair Community

VX450W making me crazy - sound

andremestre

Post your case number here and I will get you a response and an RMA approval. Once you have an RMA number, contact our customer service at 888-222-4346 and dial "0", (510) 657-8747 or email rmaservice@corsairmemory.com to see what options may be available for the RMA so that you can minimize downtime.

I didn't receive a case number...

Or is this: Tech Support Express Case [1633897

Regards

Please do not reply directly to this e-mail as this address is not monitored.

Corsair Technical Support has sent you a message regarding Case #1633897

----------------------------------

Dear Valued Corsair Customer,

Thank you for your patience. For your return, please reference RMA #1182650.

For your convenience, click the following link to automatically generate an address label for your return.

http://www.corsair.com/helpdesk/rma_form_noauth.aspx?id=1633897&sec=78cce856ba714c0c89e511b68

Please also mark the RMA number clearly on your package, and ship your RMA to the following address:

Attn: RMA Department

Corsair B.V.

Veluwezoom 50, 1327 AH

Almere, The Netherlands

Phone 510-657-8747

PACKAGING INSTRUCTIONS:

* DO NOT return any Corsair product in a standard mailing envelope! Please only use a padded envelope or proper fitting box.

* We strongly recommend using a carrier that will provide you with a tracking # and option for added insurance for your package. Any package that arrives empty will be returned to the sender. In addition, Corsair is not liable for any lost/stolen packages. Corsair will only replace the product which we physically receive.

* Please make sure your complete address is included within the package: first/last name, telephone # and complete return address. Be aware, some shipping stores do not include your contact details on the address label.

* Please include a copy of this RMA Confirmation with your shipment

CORSAIR REPLACEMENT SHIPMENT

* Once your package is received, Corsair will process your replacement order in 3-5 days.

All replacements will be shipped UPS Standard. Please allow 2-4 business days transit time for delivery.

We will inform you of any product delays or problems making a shipment within this time frame.

* All replacement orders are shipped at Corsair's expense via UPS services

To check the status of your RMA, please click on the link below:

http://www.corsair.com/helpdesk/rma_status.aspx?id=1633897&sec=78cce856ba714c0c89e511b68

----------------------------------

Thank you for choosing Corsair!

Corsair Inc.

Corsair Corporate Headquarters

46221 Landing Parkway

Fremont, CA 94538

Phone 510-657-8747

Fax 510-657-8748

Email rma@corsair.com

http://tsx.corsair.com

http://www.corsair.com

http://www.asktheramguy.com

DISCLAIMER

This e-mail message may contain confidential and privileged information and is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original message.

--"

I don't know anything how to package.

I don't want to stay without my PSU a.k.a. PC

Can't corsair assist me in the repair of the psu and send me a repair kit or anything?

I feel your pain. just dropped mine off at UPS. For 13-14 bucks Cosair will have it by the 13th of SEptember. 3-5 days costs like 45 bucks. How much did I pay for the 450 again? Looks like I will be down without power for probably a month I bet.

• Corsair Employee

andremestre, I have forwarded your case to our RMA dept. and asked them to contact you regarding possible RMA options.

If you would like to find out about possible options for the RMA of your PSU as soon as possible, lease contact our customer service directly at 888-222-4346 and dial "0", (510) 657-8747, calling them would be the fastest way.

andremestre, I have forwarded your case to our RMA dept. and asked them to contact you regarding possible RMA options.

If you would like to find out about possible options for the RMA of your PSU as soon as possible, lease contact our customer service directly at 888-222-4346 and dial "0", (510) 657-8747, calling them would be the fastest way.

im in portugal. The fee of the phone would be gigantique...

I just want my psu without stupid sound ;(

omg...

Corsair wants me to call them and request an andvanced RMA. They want to send me a new one, but have a hold on my credit card until i don't send the old one.

WTF? I'm in portugal i need to pay HUGE phonebills just to call corsair, They'll have a hold on my credit card, that is stupid and i don't agree a thing...

Corsair could just call the store, telling them i was there and give me a new power supply and i would left the old one in the store.

But, PAYING HUGE PHONEBILLS, HAVING A HOLD ON CREDIT CARD, HAVING PROBLEMS WITH PACKAGES...

omg what a premium brand. i paid 71€ to have a good and reliable PSU.

Instead of calling them, email them. He said that was the fastest way, not the only way. They put a hold on the CC so that people don't scam them and get a drive for free. The store won't listen to Corsair. The store doesn't deal with Corsair's warranty, only their own. The distributor on the other hand may work more directly with Corsair's warranty, not sure.

Wow. I just recieved the replacement for my 450. I AM IMPRESSED. Thankyou Corsair. You really came through and did more than most companies would have.

Archived