Corsair Community

What window options will be available for the 600T (and when)?

chaiguy

Hi. I've decided I'm definitely getting this case--I fell in love with it when I first saw it on the first page of MaximumPC. However, like many others I feel it really needs a side window panel to really show off the inside style.

Now I've seen comments by Corsair employees stating that there will be a side window option at some point, so my question is first of all, what will this option be: will it be a side window panel accessory that can be purchased afterwards and/or will it be a different model that comes with a side window?

I ask because I want to know if I should wait for this option to become available or can I buy the 600T now and just wait for the windowed side panel to come out for it?

If there is going to be another model, are there any other changes/enhancements planned for this different model (if you can divulge anything, even just a yes or no)?

And secondly, is there an ETA on when the windowed side panel/new model will be available?

Thanks! Look forward to building a killer system with this case!

Logan

• Corsair Employees
Unfortunately I do not have any specific information regarding the availability of alternative side panels. I know that we plan to release the side panels individually and possibly in the future as part of the case, but at this time I have not been given any solid information.

• Corsair Employees
As long as there is a plan to release the side panels individually that is good enough for me. :biggrin: I don't want to wait forever to build my new comp. :p:

I can understand that ;):! Good luck with the build and keep an eye on our online store, I suspect that once the side panels become available we will see them listed there first.

• 3 weeks later...

would the upcoming windowed side panel is solely for show only, or can actually support a side mounted fan?

this case is definitely on my watch list, however I do have a little concern on the air flow if I am going to stuff 4 hdds + gtx480 in it. any ideas?

thanks

Ken

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300509194393&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123

Otherwise Mnpctech will install custom window in your 600T side panel

Email Mnpctech following information, pcbuilderATmnpctech.com (replace AT with @)

1. Zipcode

2. Carton dimensions for shipping your panel in, include HEIGHT x WIDTH x LENGTH

http://www.mnpctech.3dpixelnet.com/picture_library/corsair_600T_graphite_install_guide_window_panel9r.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I check the on-line store every couple of days. I have a feeling there won't be any information until a new panel is available for purchase.

I only hope it looks good when it appears, as the cooling in my 600t is good for the time being at 32 C. A side window fan might just visually clutter it up.

• 3 weeks later...

I was wondering if there was any word on a windowed version yet?

I am wanting to switch from my haf x. Its a bit bulky for my liking and would like something sleeker. But it would be nice to have some way to show off your rig without taking off the side panel.

Its surprising that there is so many people that have wanted this option for soooo long yet there has not yet

been offered.

I haven't put the first component in my new 600T, but that case is so beautiful, I thot to myself.... This case is crying out for a side window. And a big window too. One that can show off the HSF, memory cooler, video card(s), drives, cable mgmt, and all. I hope Corsair brings this to market soon, for us owners of the Graphite 600T that we can buy as an option. I can't wait to start my build, but it will all be hidden without a nice, big side window!

I hope to see it soon on their website. Bring it on Corsair! Was so glad to find this thread.

redjr...

I was wondering if there was any word on a windowed version yet?

I am wanting to switch from my haf x. Its a bit bulky for my liking and would like something sleeker. But it would be nice to have some way to show off your rig without taking off the side panel.

Its surprising that there is so many people that have wanted this option for soooo long yet there has not yet

been offered.

This case is crying out for a side window. And a big window too. One that can show off the HSF, memory cooler, video card(s), drives, cable mgmt, and all.

If you want a big window to show off your PC components, then why you do not get a test bench used in lan parties ? The components will be greatly exposed. As far as I know Corsair does not manufacture test benches, and you have to look those from another manufacturers. Just do a search on the Internet for "lan party test bench".

If you want a big window to show off your PC components, then why you do not get a test bench used in lan parties ? The components will be greatly exposed. As far as I know Corsair does not manufacture test benches, and you have to look those from another manufacturers. Just do a search on the Internet for "lan party test bench".

Well... I don't want to show it off to that degree. But an easy peek inside through a nice window is what I'm after. It looks like what Corsair is planning for an optional side panel may just fit the bill. With all the colorful lights their putting into cases, fans and other components these days, I just would like to be able to see them easily.

I've built lots of computer since 1977, and this will be my first real serious rig - without breaking the bank of course - that I plan on overclocking, doing a little gaming on, and video editing. It won't qualify as a MaxPC Dream Machine, but it will have some choice parts inside. When I first saw that 600T case I knew I had to have one. I'm a kid at heart with computers and still enjoy every build.

redjr...

• 4 weeks later...

Availability is another question. The CC600T-SIDEWM is nowhere to be found. When is it expected to be available?

The side panel is available from Corsair, its listed on their website. One panel with the choice of window or mesh insert, with holes for 4 fans! Brilliant, nice one Corsair.

Archived