Corsair Community

TR3X6G1600C8D Question

rp3589

When I first got the memory 3 months ago when I built my first core i7 system when xmp was enabled everything read correctly. I then discovered that it is not reading correctly anymore. I have ran 2 different memtest and have pass with 13 passes, no errors. I have to go into my bios and set the correct timings 8-8-8-24. Any help would be appreciated!

Capture.thumb.PNG.b50166a25f2620f0ff0edf891e7282fd.PNG

It seems that different motherboards & different bios react there own way sometimes,I wouldnt think its your ram.I have the same ram,different board.Depending on witch bios I use my xmp acts up.If your rig is stabel,I think youll be fine.Im sure Ram Guy,Yellowberd,or someone else could give you a better explanation,But your ram should be ok.

Thanks for your reply RAM GUY! Yes I have updated my bios to the latest and loaded default values and cpu-z still reading 9-9-9-24 2t (shrug). I do not have any other ideas as to what else it could be.

This is correct if you load defaults. Have you manually gone in and enabled the XMP profile? Also, please fill in your system specifications as requested at registration.

Archived