Corsair Community

Rma # 1176053

jgdsl

Hi I need some help with my rma plz. I have been speaking to the coustomer service deptment since last week. They state that my replacement memory shipped last Thursday the 5 of august. They gave me a tracking number for the shipment. I have been checking the tracking number all weekend till today and all it says is that the billing info has been recivce since friday the 6 of august. Today I called corsair customer service and they still state that it was shipped on the Thursday the 5th of august even though tracking info by UPS only shows the billing info recicved and nothing else. So I called UPS and they say that all they have gotten was the billing info and nothing else. I am really in a jam here because I feel hopeless as I really need my replacement memory back as soon as possible as It's for my work computer. Every time I speak to someone in corsair's customer department they have no idea what to say about my problem and avoid it by just telling me to wait another day for the UPS system to update plz plz will someone at corsair help me. I need to get back to work ASAP.

Thanks

Great I got an email stating it has shipped and the tracking number has updated. But now I have another problem in the email it says they shipped me just 1 stick back and not all 3 like I sent in. I will be very very disappointed if this is true. Plz plz someone in corsair I need some help getting this straighten out as soon as possible plz.

Archived