Corsair Community

This is getting silly now

jjwf

It is over a month now since I first alerted Corsair to the problem's with my 800D, the side does not fit properly, the screws and extra motherboard risers were missing. They have had the photo's over 4 weeks. Unless this matter is sorted as soon as possible I will never buy another Corsair product. This not what I would expect from Corsair.

have you called customer service? that is the best way to convey your situation.

I am in the UK, I have emailed cs & they have notified me they have had the photo's for a month now.

Don't take this the wrong way here, but this is just how I see it. Since e-mailing, complaining on the forums, and threatening to never buy from them again is not resolving your problems, you might have to realize you aren't going to get the level of customer service you expect and try to call them (there are several cheap ways to call UK->US). You don't have to like it, you don't have to buy from Corsair again, but at least you will have a better chance of getting your expensive case working the way it should.

Please contact our customer service at 888-222-4346 and dial "0", (510) 657-8747 or email rmaservice@corsairmemory.com and they should be able to help you resolve the issues!

I called yesterday & was given an email address to send the photo's etc. I did this within 10 minutes & was told I would receive a reply within a few hours, guess what I am still waiting.

Archived