Corsair Community

h50 RMA

v1x

ok i've requested an rma, recieved an rma number filled out the form etc, sent my H50 via recorded delivery but when i go to check my rma status i cant seem to get any infomation about it!

How long has Corsair had your shipment in their shop?

When I RMA'ed a MB, I didn't get any updates until a decision was made by the MB maker a few weeks later. The MB maker updated at that time by stating that the MB was on it's way back to me.

Not even sure why your posting your question here, you should have a direct email address and phone number (as I did for my MB) directly to Corsair's RMA department.

When I sent my UPS package it had a tracking number, so that I at least knew that the package had arrived at it's destination and on what date it arrived.

You might want to PM Yellowbeard and/or RAM GUY for further assistance.

Also, from this page;

http://www.corsair.com/helpdesk/default.aspx

you need to enter in your (initial, I believe) case number, not the RMA umber if that is what you are now entering.

ok so i enter my case number and password and all it shows me is what i originaly typed to get the rma ball rolling with send or cancle at the bottem, i allready have an rma number so how the hell do i check the staus of my rma as i have allready sent my h50 on the 14th of july and i dont know if you have recieved it or what!!!

when i check my tracking number via royal mail website all it says is my parcle was handed over to netherlands parcle team on the 16ths of july.

The 16th was a Friday, seriously doubt that Corsair did anything to RMA's on a Friday.

Monday (yesterday) was the 19th, and today (Tuesday) is the 20th.

Time stamp on your post (my time zone) is 8:12 (CDT) AM today. :sigh!:

So maybe Corsair placed you at the front of the queue, opened your package, inspected the contents, bench tested and troubleshooted your H50, determined that it was defective, sent a shipping order over to that department, shipping department boxed up a new H50, the shipper picked up the package, tracking number was issued, overnight morning delivery to your address, and Corsair forgot to update your RMA status.

Or none of the above was done for the simple reason that Corsair, at best, has only had your H50 in it's RMA department for one business day. :sigh!:

uk to neatherlands is a stone throw away. my tracking number is indicating its been with netherlands post office since the 16th so not including the weekend its had 3 days to get there i'm sure its there by now but have just checked my rma status and it says they have not recieved it yet. so god knows whats happening, i got the most expensive postage possible , £15.50/24usd/30 euro

Archived