Corsair Community

H50 Fan / PUMP RPM

Sniper2k0ne

Just went out to a store and picked up the Corsair H50, took me about 45 minutes to install but was easy. Question I got right now the PUMP is connected to my CPU Fan header on the board that's going right now at 1650 - 1670 does is this sound correct on the Pump, and on the fan its self that's going at around 1200 - 1230 seems kinda low rpm wise, that sound correct?

After checking the RPM's on both the Pump & Fan, its still the same as my first post, Temps are around 12c idle which is really surprising to me. I'll recommend this H50 to anyone / everyone I know. Now when I run the PC during gaming I've never seen it go beyond 30c which is also shocking to me.

After checking the RPM's on both the Pump & Fan, its still the same as my first post, Temps are around 12c idle which is really surprising to me. I'll recommend this H50 to anyone / everyone I know. Now when I run the PC during gaming I've never seen it go beyond 30c which is also shocking to me.

12C Idle? What's your ambient air temperature? Because there's no way possible to get the CPU core(s) below ambient air temperature with the H50.

Also, you're the first, and only person, who's ever reported the pump RPM's significantly above 1400RPM (~12VDC nominal) AFAIK.

What software are you using to monitor/test things, SpeedFan, RealTemp, Prime95, IBT?

12C Idle? What's your ambient air temperature? Because there's no way possible to get the CPU core(s) below ambient air temperature with the H50.

Also, you're the first, and only person, who's ever reported the pump RPM's significantly above 1400RPM (~12VDC nominal) AFAIK.

What software are you using to monitor/test things, SpeedFan, RealTemp, Prime95, IBT?

I use Easy Tune 6 & Speed Fan to monitor things, in the Bios it also shows the RPM above 1400RPM with the Latest Bios for this Board. Ambient Air Temp is usually 12c - 20c. If it does help I could put the Pump onto the 850HX using an adapter for it to control the Pump.

Also don't know if this a reason I've got the Pump & Fans all going at 100% speed, If I do set the CPU PWM Header inside my Bios to Automatic then it goes at 900 RPM's. As of right now the CPU PWM connector shows 762 RPM, I took off the Pump off the Motherboard and using a multi bay that has 6 fan ports on it so its getting 100% all the time. I've ran Prime 95 so far for 18 hours also with temps around 70f which to me seems very good.

Archived