Corsair Community

MSI 790FX-GD70 Not Compatible w/ Corsair TW3X4g1600C9D??

zidanez

At first I'm so sorry for my bad English

My System Just Restart Again and again... I'd try with safe mode, it's just same

problem : restart.. Try to Repair...: Restart in middle of process... What should

I do???

1. Is Corsair Dominator TW3X4G1600C9D have fully compability with MSI 790FX-GD70?

If yes, how about best settings?

2. What happened if I install DDR3 in Triple Channel Mode on MSI 790FX-GD70?

3. Which Corsair (Dominator Series) Memory that have fully compability with MSI 790FX-GD70?

I was try attempt to boot up from the Windows 7 DVD and perform a Start Up Repair or System Restore back to a previous date

problem still happened... At last I try to use my old Windows XP Home Edition SP-2 too... and there's I get this problems too..:eek:

As you know, this problem was not/never happenend if I only use 1 stick of my Corsair....

Is this memory compability problems? Does my PSU have not enough power to supply 2 Sticks of corsair??? ( I think No :laughing:)

I'm so confuse because both of Corsair and MSI was claim that this RAM have fully compability one anothers... :confused: http://www.corsair.com/configurator/product_results.aspx?id=902397

I was tested my RAM one by one with memtest x86 and it results : 100% passed and No-Error..

My HDD was tested and have no error too..

Thank's for Helps.. :biggrin:

Archived