Corsair Community

spd issue

DKizzy

Received mine last week. I purchased off TD. I have the same issue with ver 7.1 modules of this memory, however I have not gamed yet since I activated the xmp profile, so I don't know if it's stable but seems to be. Regardless this is a nice inconvenience....Is there anyway sticks could be sent out with some sort of credit card hold so I don't have to wait two weeks to use my main rig again? Otherwise I guess giving a full post on this thread on the exact timings down the board would def be suitable. Obviously this issue is not stuck with only ver 5.1 sticks.

Alright so the xmp froze trying to post after next reboot but I manually set it to 7-8-7-20-1t @ 1.64v so we'll see if that stays good. Should I be concerned about the other settings that are on auto or would they be comparable to the profile that was supposed to be on it?

• 2 weeks later...
Alright so the xmp froze trying to post after next reboot but I manually set it to 7-8-7-20-1t @ 1.64v so we'll see if that stays good. Should I be concerned about the other settings that are on auto or would they be comparable to the profile that was supposed to be on it?

I think you meant 1.65v 7-8-7-20-2T not 1T.

Archived