Corsair Community

Gigabyte GA-EP45T-UD3LR Memory ?

Zeewulf

Hi Guys/Gals,

I own a Gigabyte GA-EP45T-UD3LR Motherboard which supports Dual Channel DDR3 2200+/1333/1066/800 MHz memory modules.

My question is this will the Corsair Dominator GT (CMG4GX3M2A2000C8) work with my board ?

Corsairs memory tool doesn't list my board so can't use that to double check.

Regards,

Zee.

• Corsair Employees
That kit is tested on a P55 based system and may not hit those speeds on your P45 base board. The memory should function on the board but may not reach the 2000MHz due to a limitation of the memory controller on the motherboard.

Hi There,

I do have the same Motherboard and already purchased a Corsair XMS3 CMP4GX3M2A1600C9 Dominator 4GB DDR3 2X2GB DDR3-1600 CL 9-9-9-24 Memory Kit.

Is this kit compatible please?

I do have some blue screens but I don't know if it is related with.

I ran a Memtest and saw errors but I still don't know if I need to adjust the BIOS or a compatibilty problem?

I also open a case with Gigabyte. I don't have the last BIOS update (I am on F4. The lastest one is F7 and says Enhanced memory compatibility)

Thank you in advance for your precious assistance

• Corsair Employees
Go ahead and update to the latest bios and set the memory timings to 9-9-9-24 and the memory voltage to 1.7v. If you are still having issues then set the memory frequency to 1333Mhz.

Archived