Corsair Community

DOA for CM2X2048 6400

lsnliu

Hi:

I have this ram with gigabyte ep45 ud3p rev1.6 mother board. I've check hte list, they r compatible. My comp starts but it bsod with "Irql_not_equal" error and another error that i dun rmb the name of. but googling it tells me it's a memory problem. i've restarted system several times, it always starts but it will bsod in about an hour, sometimes shorter time. i've tried to replace my graphics card and other components. bsod still occurs. i've changed my ram to a old ram that was on my old comp, and it's been working for 2 weeks with no bsod.

pls advise

Thanks

I've done as you said and the comp is running fine now. If there is any problem i will post it. Also before when my comp was crashing there were 2 phase led that lights up everytime after i finished booting, now there isn't. I assume it's a good thing?

i have ran the test with each memory stick separately. For the first stick: LRAND and Stride6 test failed on pass 1 Stride6, WINVC failed on pass 2 and LRAND, Stride 6 and WINVC failed on pass 3. The other stick was fine for 3 passes. Should i get the first stick replaced? i bought it through ncix

Archived