Corsair Community

For anyone that wants to see RAID0 x32 speeds

ewarwoowar

Well this is for anyone that wants to see RAID0 speeds on 2 x series 32gb ssds.

1 of them is firmware 1.0 and one of them came with 2.0 but that doesn't really matter because TRIM isn't supported on RAID arrays as of yet so i do tend to secure erase and quick format to 32k every so often.

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae255/ewarwoowar1/Untitled-7.png

Also i may be doing a quick guide of how to image your disk and secure erase an ssd and put the image back on after. This isn't definate yet.

Hope this is appreciated ::pirate::

Also i may be doing a quick guide of how to image your disk and secure erase an ssd and put the image back on after. This isn't definate yet.

Hope this is appreciated ::pirate::

We encourage and greatly appreciate end user input and feedback. A guide like this would be great if you wish to take the time to do it. ::pirate::

I'l get to it next time i do a secure erase :D

I had a few problems getting acronis to work and what settings to use when restoring and backing up like using the file backup instead of disk image which was a failure *facepalm*

Probably be doing it in the next few days or so as i do do it very often to get those speeds up top :)

I'l get to it next time i do a secure erase :D

I had a few problems getting acronis to work and what settings to use when restoring and backing up like using the file backup instead of disk image which was a failure *facepalm*

Probably be doing it in the next few days or so as i do do it very often to get those speeds up top :)

It's already posted in the stickies.

Archived