Corsair Community

Gigabyte GA-P55-usb3 mobo + Corsair TW3X4G1333C9A 4GB (2x XMS3 2GB)

hanucomputers

hi iam using Gigabyte GA-P55-usb3 mobo + Corsair TW3X4G1333C9A 4GB (2x XMS3 2GB) + Gigabyte GT220 gc + Win 7 Home prem. every time after cold start i get diff blue screen errors like 0X000000D1, c5, 0A and others some times i have changed the HDD and reinstall win 7, 3 times, updated bios to F3, i cant find any settings in bios for XMS, is this mobo compatible with this memory as on Gigabyte website under compatibility list for this mobo its not thr please help and what else can be the problem...

hi iam using Gigabyte GA-P55-usb3 mobo + Corsair TW3X4G1333C9A 4GB (2x XMS3 2GB) + Gigabyte GT220 gc + Win 7 Home prem. every time after cold start i get diff blue screen errors like 0X000000D1, c5, 0A and others some times i have changed the HDD and reinstall win 7, 3 times, updated bios to F3, i cant find any settings in bios for XMS, is this mobo compatible with this memory as on Gigabyte website under compatibility list for this mobo its not thr please help and what else can be the problem...

If you get those blue screen errors, those are likely memory dumps. They are usually caused by one or more bad memory modules. Please download Memtest86+ (the latest release) and create a bootable CD with the Memtest program on it. Then, with only one memory module installed boot your system to the Memtest CD you just created. After running Memtest for several passes on the first module power down your system, remove that module and install the other module in that same slot, then repeat the running of Memtest for several passes. If one module comes up with errors but the other module comes up clean, then it's RMA time for the entire kit. However, if both modules come up with errors then there is likely a hardware issue (either faulty hardware or conflicting address settings) somewhere else in your system. Or, if neither module comes up with errors, then it is most likely a software or driver issue.

Archived