Corsair Community

Some Corsair H50 suggestion.

WOLF

Hi Corsair!

First of all id like to take the opportunity to congratulate you (I forgot that before) for a tremendous computer case as the Corsair Obsidian 800D is, GOOD JOB CORSAIR!

Unfortunately I already bought my Lian Li Tyr PC-X2000 Case before you marketing the Corsair Obsidian 800D other vice I would buy it.

Then I have some suggestions for The Corsair Hydro Series H50 High-Performance Factory-sealed CPU Liquid Cooling.

I've bean studying Corsair H50 CPU Liquid Cooler via reviews and other media that I could come over and I have to say, It’s a nice peace of work that I think after all need some sort of a “face lift”.

My suggestion (as below) is that Corsair (Asetek) goes back to the drawing table and make a total new design for there H50 that really spell out how good it is by adding some massiveness in to the design. As it is now it’s far too much plastic look in the Corsair H50 cooler head and that only undermines the quality that it stands for.

• A clean and solid CPU cooler head with as little plastic casing as possible. Suggested in chrome and anodized red/black metal in contrast to each other.

• Flexible Stainless Steel Plaited Hoses in contrast to the red and black.

• Radiator with anodized red top and bottom in contrast to the black.

• I also recommend you to as a supplement to make something for the graphic cards and memories.

Take a look at my High Performance Harley-Davidson 1530cc Chopper (Built 1981-1982) in the Corsair Forum Photo Album of mine. I think that will give you some Idea of what I mean.

Well, this was something out of my mind that I hope giving you some ideas for future productions.

WOLF http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/just_cuz/JC_ThankYou.gif

We like product suggestions of course and you made some that are interesting. However, for the H50 specifically they are likely cost prohibitive as we were aiming for a specific price point. Your ideas are more likely applicable to a totally new cooler that of course would cost more.

Cheers. ::pirate::

Hi Yellowbeard.

Yes of course, you are right about that.

But a little more solid pump-house wouldn't be wrong.

And of course, a radiator for 140mm fans with brackets for 120mm fans.

Good thinking there Yellowbeard, I'm sorry that I missed that.

http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/just_cuz/JC_ThankYou.gif WOLF.

Archived