Corsair Community

I am trying to build a solid dual loop configuration WITHOUT modding the case. I have (2) Feser 360 Rads (1 outside the back via a Radbox & the other mounted internally at the top of the case. Both using Scythe Fans). I am using EK Nickel Full coverage blocks with Nickel Backplates for the GPU's, I have multiple EK Reservoirs (Res 100's) and I have an EK Dual Loop Topper which was just released (http://www.ekwaterblocks.com/shop/pumps-and-accessories/pumps-accessories/laing-d5-acc/ek-d5-dual-top-2-loops-black-acetal.html). housing (2) 655 Vari. Pumps. I also have (2) XSPC 5.25" Bay Reservoirs. I am having problems on mounting my pumps Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!! I am using 1/2" tubing and I have plenty of Bitspower fittings. I am also using two different colors to denote the dual loop. 1 Loop cools CPU only and the other loop cools my GPU's. No MOBO waterblocks exisit at this time. I am happy top change reservoirs or whatever.

Thanks for any and all help.:(:

need pics to see about placement.

the optimum setup is simply using the least amount of tubing and fittings. where you place the pumps in the loop is irrelevant. wherever they fit without kinking the hoses is fine.

i have no idea from your post ho big your case is or the room it will provide.

Archived