Corsair Community

Reactor R120 Info

JakeGinnivan

I cannot find any information on this drive, but they are available and are in stock.

Could you guys send me some information, like what controller this drive has, I am looking to purchase in the next week and if I cannot get more info the G.Skill Falcon is the one I will be getting.

I hope you can provide info, because 3 of my colleagues are recommending the G.Skill and myself and two others I know are looking to buy asap.

Cheers,

Jake

But based on the specs and available information these drives look like they are being positioned as a replacement for the existing lines.

I think it is a bit odd that you release a product, it is in stores and i cannot find information on it and am told to buy an old model?

• Corsair Employees

PNutts

My reply was about P-Series drives which that information is published.

The information on PReactor and NOVA series drives will be posted soon.

And the resellers were not supposed to put them up for sale until the official announcement. So there is nothing I can do other than tell you its not available ATM.

The R60 might be a good candidate for the jmicron because of the low write speeds (110MB/s) in comparison to the R120(170MB/s). To me that seems to be a huge difference to be caused by just the difference in drive capacity.

Also I bought an R60 and there is no documentation in the box whatsoever-STRANGE.

Archived