Corsair Community

My tx750w psu died x(

kerron01

Hey guys why did my PSU die within less than 20hours of use??:eek:

Now my PC is dead, I just tried to power it up one morning and it wouldn't come on, then after trying again it came on and off in one sec, that was about the last time I would ever get it to boot. I tried the paper clip test with a pc fan attached and it failed.

HELP!!! It has been 2 days now and I have not gotten a responce from the RMA.

I need this PSU exchanged/refunded/fixed pronto. . . BTW I live in the island of Trinidad and Tobago in the caribbean...Some one please help me, I have already been so disappointed after waiting to recieve a faulty PSU. I have a power hungry GPU so I can't use a crappy PSU, thats why I got the best. :(:

• Corsair Employee
I filled out the forms and stuff and no one replied after 3days now!!! No case number or any thing. Some one help me!!!

If the request was submit you should have received an email almost immediately which would give you the case number. Try requesting another RMA, make sure your email address is correct and let us know what the case number is so that we can get your RMA approved!

• 3 weeks later...
Ok ppl cosair received my return package for RMA number 1147451 . They said they would contact me about repairs or replacement 8 days ago, but I am still waitng for an update on the process. Can some one give me an update for case #1324795 please, Thank you.

Archived