Corsair Community

Asus P5W-DH Deluxe - Compatibility Problems

tonyperuca

Hi, Im brazilian and sorry for my english. Since I installed Corsair memory im in trouble, Windows apps crash all the time, apps arent installing from setup, errors with some archives (.iso .rar .zip), games crashes (WOW, PES 2010, Dragon Age). Whats happening guys? Im using Windows 7 64-bits, tried this memory with XP-64bits, same crashes but lower in frequency. Help me plz. Thank you!

1 kit (2x1Gb)=CM2X1024-6400C4 ver6.3

1 kit (2x1Gb)=CM2X1024-6400C4 ver2.1

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that 2 kits that are different versions will run together. However, you may be able to get them to run with additional memory controller voltage. Try 1.3v - 1.45v and test for stability.

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that 2 kits that are different versions will run together. However, you may be able to get them to run with additional memory controller voltage. Try 1.3v - 1.45v and test for stability.

Memory controller voltage, not memory voltage. Please familiarize yourself with your BIOS and with your manual.

Still crashing games and apps...
Could you provide a bit more information please :confused:

You may simply have 2 kits of memory that you cannot run together. There is no guarantee you can make them work. Also, you may want to try lowering the memory frequency to 333 aka DDR667.

Archived